What does it test for ?
As supplements to macro-nutriments (carbohydrates, fats, proteins and fibre). “micro-nutriments” are also crucial to maintaining a proper, balanced diet.
The NutriCheck test evaluates vitamin and mineral levels as well as essential trace elements and essential fatty and amino acids. While a classic health test may not reveal any particular imbalances, it may highlight certain deficiencies and/or excesses that need correcting, enabling action to be taken before pathologies develop. This test also helps to monitor the impact of a change in diet and/or the taking of supplements, which should be followed up to prevent any potentially harmful effects.
Who is it intended for ?
This test is intended for anyone (children, teenagers, pregnant and breastfeeding women, athletes and the elderly), but is particularly recommended in the following cases:
- looking to optimise food hygiene,
- when suffering from physical or mental fatigue (depression),
- repeat infections,
- preventing ageing,
- harmful environment (pollution, radiation, excess UV, etc.),
- adapting to new lifestyle: sport, menopause, stress, etc.
What does it examine ?
This test includes:
- a vitamin assay,
- an evaluation of the status of amino acids.