What does it test for ?
The Sportify test measures metabolism markers in patients who practice sports at a high level or who wish to adapt their diet and lifestyle to their sporting activity.
These markers include the patient’s nutritional status, oxidative stress or also any underlying inflammations. All of the biological components of this test provide a comprehensive overview of the metabolism processes involved in the sporting activity or for assessing the body’s capacity to adapt to these activities.
Who is it intended for ?
This test can be recommended in the following situations:
- optimising eating habits, identifying deficiencies,
- repeat injuries, fatigue, physical strain,
- evaluating the consequences of overtraining,
- personalised monitoring of high-level athletes.
What does it examine ?
This test includes:
- micro-nutrition markers(vitamins),
- a phosphorous and calcium assay,
- the status of essential amino acids,
- analysis of hormone levels,
- testing for low-grade inflammation,
- assay of oxidative stress markers.
The assay of food IgGs, used to investigate a suspected food intolerance, can identify a major source of chronic inflammation linked to IgG production.