Juvenalis provides several types of wellness tests. Your practitioner will help you find the most appropriate one for you depending on your wellness objective.
The wellness tests by Juvenalis help you to…
- reduce the effects of ageing (memory disorders, skin ageing, hormone imbalances, etc.),
- improve your lifestyle (stress, sport, diet, etc.),
- identify the root cause of a malaise (weight problems, depression, digestive disorders, etc.) or whether you have chronic or autoimmune diseases,
- prevent known hereditary diseases, or their complications, from occurring (e.g. cardiovascular disease),
- establish or pursue a well-being
Certain panels are designed to address specific needs according to the symptomology of the patient.
Preventive and ageing better panel – change
Juvenalis offers a first-line panel, BasicCheck, aimed at individuals without a specific pathology, which can identify any deficiencies that may become more severe over the years. All of the tests offered in this panel allow a comprehensive mapping of the main harmful mechanisms and may serve as guidance towards more targeted, syndrome-based analyses.
Practitioners use this profile to establish suitable nutritional or medical solutions.
Preventive analysis and symptoms of chronic problems
Sometimes, chronic problems (stress, being overweight, stomach ache, fatigue, etc.) have already been identified by the patient. The specific preventive health laboratory panels from Juvenalis can then be performed to explain symptoms for which, sometimes, no diagnosis has been given
These specific panels can also be performed as a follow-up to results obtained from the BasicCheck analysis.
Preventive test and monitoring for athletes
Juvenalis also offers a specialised test for the monitoring of high-level athletes: Sportify.
This profile monitors specific parameters so that optimal performance can be maintained.